CDL Truck Driver OTR / Shuttle Positions
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Flex-N-Gate Logitics is expanding and hiring additional CDL Drivers. This position will support Flex-N-Gate Logistics in servicing Flex-N-Gate manufacturing facilities in transportation of materials & supplies in a safe & timely manner. This position will be regional with dedicated lanes. The OTR positions will require layovers. (Both positions open for Over The Road (OTR) drivers and dedicated Shuttle drivers that are home daily).
- Demonstrates the ability to maneuver tractor/trailer in and out of docks & drop lots safe & accurately.
- Able to perform pre & post inspection and properly fill out provided documentation.
- Must deliver in timely fashion as judged by dispatcher, supervisor.
- Understands and operate on-board computer system.
- Work the hours necessary in order to achieve the goals of the company.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences. Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; meets productivity standards.
Performs all other responsibilities as assigned as necessary for company to support company operations including as temporary fill in for other driving positions. (Shuttle, OTR, Spotter)
- Excellent Safety Driving Record
- Must have a current commercial drivers license
- Must have a current DOT medical card.
- OTR positions must be willing to be over the road several days at a time when needed
- Experience preferred with a minimum of 2 years verifiable experience
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.