Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Ventra Salem is searching for a Controls Engineer. The Engineer provides technical support and programming for manufacturing system designs and modifications.
Do you have PLC programming Experience?
Ready to start a new career working with an Awesome Automation Team?
- Supports Equipment Programming for Manufacturing
- Programs inputs/outputs of robots
- Maintain support and programming of robots
- Trouble Shoots software and hardware issues
- Load software packages
- Project documentation
- Develop and Install of Vision Systems
- Develop system upgrades
- Program PLC
- Read, interprets and apply lesson learned from electrical schematic drawings, professional journals, equipment manuals and government regulations
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Demonstrated success and knowledge of automotive plastic injection molding and assembly
- Ability to program input/outputs associated with interfacing robots with equipment
- Ability to program robots
- Knowledge of software and hardware
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- Strong computer skills
- 3-5 years experience working with controls in an automotive facility
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in related Engineering field.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively independent or as a member of a team.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Physical ability to lift 25lbs, heaver objects moved with assistance or equipment
- Manual dexterity required to use electronic & hand tools
- Physical dexterity to sit, stand, bend, squat, climb, grip, reach as needed
- Working near moving parts, exposure to occasional fumes or airborne particles
- Moderate noise level on the production floor, some areas may require PPE
- Travel as necessary.
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.