Facilities Maintenance Technician
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Will be responsible for maintaining the Companys building and facilities in an operating and functional condition.
Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining the Companys building and facilities in an operating and functional condition. (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.).
- Paint, remodel, and refurbish areas as needed.
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities.
- Change light bulbs, interior, and exterior, as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and/or Experience, but not required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of working experience in facilities maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service oriented.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
- Physical Requirements/Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to push/lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders, use Arial lifts.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, climbing, walking, crouching as the job may require.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures.
- Working in high noise levels requiring hearing protection.
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.