Forklift Operator- 2nd shift
Battle Creek, MI
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Material Handler is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of hilo to move, locate, relocate and stack product.
- Must have previous forklift experience
- Must meet requirements to be able to obtain forklift license.
- Pulling finished goods from production area to shipping
- Provide components to manufacturing areas
- Assist with moving product from shipping/ receiving area
- At least one year of forklift/ shipping and receiving experience
Previous manufacturing experience
Ability to follow instruction independently
Highly motivated and self-starting
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.