Production- 2nd shift
Battle Creek, MI
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in Automotive News. A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Direct hire positions starting at $17.00 with scheduled pay increase at 3 months and 6 months of employment
Monthly attendance bonus and quarterly performance bonuses
Responsible for loading and unloading machines, visual inspection of parts and packaging.
Will be operating weld assembly machines or metal stamping presses
- Prefer minimum of one year previous manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing including background check, drug screen and physical
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must have a quality focused attitude with strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent attendance
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.